From: tycho-user-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:tycho-user-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Leon Morley
Sent: Mittwoch, 12. Oktober 2011 15:23
To: Tycho user list
Subject: [tycho-user] Feature Dependencies

HI

I have just build an eclipse-repository and have installed it on an update site.

The repository has a feature “A” which depends on another feature “B” which is not part of this project.

When I try to install the software from the update site, I am now getting a problem where feature “B” cannot be found, even though it has been referenced as a dependency within feature “A”.

Do I have to do something with Tycho to explicitly add feature “B” as a dependency to feature “A”?

Hope this makes sense.

Regards.

Leon.

---