Re: [tycho-user] Tycho disables p2 repos

Are you sure the warning does not come from the *Maven* resolver?
Repositories with layout=p2 do not have Maven artifacts and therefore
are disabled for Maven resolution.

You can email me the sample project if this does not explain the
behaviour you see.

--
Regards,
Igor