Re: [tycho-user] tycho-emma-coverage-plugin

On 14/10/2011 11:32, Xavier S. wrote:
Hello,
I don't have any recommendation to do, but you can find a sample project there : https://github.com/mattiasholmqvist/tychoexamples
Thanks. This project does not use the tycho-emma-coverage plugin. It uses emma in the documented "old-way". Which is working well. But I'd rather leverage the plugin if possible.

You can also use Sonar to get quality analysis. Here you'll find a blog post on how to achieve it : http://mdwhatever.free.fr/index.php/2011/09/quality-analysis-on-eclipse-plugins-with-tycho-sonar-jacoco-and-swtbot/
This requires an instance of Sonar, and there is currently no Sonar instance availble at Eclipse.org. But your post is very interesting, I keep it in my favorites.

--

Mickael Istria
R&D Engineer, Eclipse Plug-in RCP Developer

PetalsLink - Open Source SOA

My blog - My Tweets

Back to the top