Re: [tycho-user] Problems using eclipse-repository package type

As a side note, 'com.db.bandwagon.core 0.0.0' along with 'com.db.bandwagon.collections 0.0.0' are causing  problems as shown in the error below.

-----Original Message-----
From: tycho-user-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:tycho-user-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Leon Morley
Sent: 11 October 2011 16:00
To: Tycho user list
Subject: Re: [tycho-user] Problems using eclipse-repository package type

Hi

That works for me now, so thanks for the reply.

I have one further question and was wondering if there was a pattern I should be following to implement it.

I have several jar files at the moment which are within a Maven repository. These are required in the feature plugin which I have created, so they have been converted to plugins and added to the plugins section of the feature.

So, for example:

bandwagon-collections-0.5.4-RC1.jar

is now held within the feature as a plugin as:

bandwagon-collections 0.0.0

I am now trying to build the feature, however I am receiving the following error:

[INFO] {org.osgi.framework.executionenvironment=OSGi/Minimum-1.0,OSGi/Minimum-1.1, osgi.ws=win32, osgi.arch=x86, osgi.os=win32, org.eclipse.update.install.features=true, org.osgi.framework.system.packages=}
[INFO] [Software being installed: com.db.osmosis.dev.feature.feature.group 1.0.2.qualifier, Missing requirement: com.db.osmosis.dev.feature.feature.group 1.0.2.qualifier requires 'com.db.bandwagon.core 0.0.0' but it could not be found]
[ERROR] Internal error: java.lang.RuntimeException: org.eclipse.equinox.p2.core.ProvisionException: No solution found because the problem is unsatisfiable. -> [Help 1]

I am really not sure what I should do next here. Should I be adding dependencies to the pom and also add the
<pomDependencies>consider</pomDependencies> option?

I think the real issue is that it is looking for the plugin which does not exist in my local maven repository at all.

I am sorry if this seems to be a simple question, but I am still very new to tycho, and any help would be greatly appreciated.

Regards,

Leon.