Re: [tycho-user] Application build works on Linux fails on Windows

Matthias Sohn <matthias.sohn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> are there any platform specific fragments or bundles in your product
> or in its dependencies ?

There are the standard RCP ones. The equinox launcher, the swt stuff
and so forth. Certainly none that I created myself. I should have also
mentioned that the Eclipse product export wizard can export the
product without any issues.

--Rhett

Back to the top