[tycho-user] Application build works on Linux fails on Windows

I've got an eclipse-application build that builds great on Linux, but fails with

[ERROR] Internal error: java.lang.RuntimeException: "No solution found
because the problem is unsatisfiable."

when I try it on Windows. It appears that the unsatisfiable problem is
that the feature referencing the product defining plugin can't resolve
its dependencies because it can't find that plugin. Indeed if I remove
the product defining plugin from the feature, the build completes.
But, of course, the application won't launch because the product is
missing. The same set of code and POMs builds fine over in Linux, the
problem only occurs when I attempt the build on Windows.

I'm running tycho 0.13.0. I've verified that both environments are
using the same maven settings.xml and both builds are resolving their
p2 dependencies from a shared p2 repository.

Anyone seen anything like this? Or have any suggestions?

Thanks,

  Rhett

Back to the top