[tycho-user] Re : P2 hosted repository on Nexus

To deploy my p2 repo I copy the generated repository to a a location under webapps directory of apache. this way, my team can have access to latest versions of the bundles.
In my case, repositories deployment is done through ant task (scp) within the pom.xml file.

De : "Helle, Guillaume" <guillaume.helle@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
À : Tycho user list <tycho-user@xxxxxxxxxxx>; Tycho developers list <tycho-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Envoyé le : Lundi 26 Septembre 2011 9h08
Objet : [tycho-user] P2 hosted repository on Nexus

Hello folk’s

I want use Nexus and Hudson to build my RCP applications and RCP plug-in…
I am using Tycho and in command line it works fine.
My plug-in go in my local repository with p2 xml files…

Now I want use Nexus to put my plug-in and work with my team…

On Nexus Pro there is only proxy/mirror p2 repositories, no hosted p2 repo…
So I don’t know how build my projects with Hudson and Nexus…

Perhaps I can use a webserver (Apache) with the root on my repository and use the p2 proxy on my webserver?
How I can build a p2 repository to share with my webserver?

Another idea is to share a repository on a file system where we deploy our artifact and use it as a mirror in our pom?
In this case perhaps I can use only Nexus OSS?

Any ideas are welcome!

Guillaume

This message contains information that may be privileged or confidential and is the property of the Capgemini Group. It is
intended only for the person to whom it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, you are not authorized to
read, print, retain, copy, disseminate, distribute, or use this message or any part thereof. If you receive this message