From: tycho-user-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:tycho-user-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Eduardo Kortright
Sent: Freitag, 23. September 2011 16:05
To: Tycho user list
Subject: Re: [tycho-user] Tycho product not including native launchers in 0.11.*

Hi Brian,

We do have a .target file.  The target platform includes the Eclipse Galileo plugins:
<location includeAllPlatforms="false" includeMode="planner" includeSource="true" type="InstallableUnit">
    <unit id="org.eclipse.sdk.ide" version="3.5.2.M20100211-1343"/>
    <repository location="http://download.eclipse.org/releases/galileo"/>
</location>

Can you tell me what the delta pack is or how I can include it?  Is this something that would have been included by Tycho 0.10-0.12 and not by 0.13?

Eduardo