Re: [tycho-user] Experimental Nexus plugins for OSGi

Yes, you can use the Nexus issue tracker[1].

On Sep 22, 2011, at 6:25 AM, Andreas Magnusson wrote:

Where do I report bugs and problems on this plugin? I jumped at the possibility to test it and have already found a bug. Should it be here or on the Nexus-users list? Main reason I'm asking here is that I didn't see anything mentioned about it on Nexus-users.

Regards,
/Andreas