Re: [tycho-user] Tycho more strict when building feature than PDE-build?

provide a sample project demonstrating the problem and steps to reproduce and we will have a look.

Jan

-----Original Message-----
From: tycho-user-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:tycho-user-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of motes motes
Sent: Mittwoch, 21. September 2011 15:57
To: Tycho user list
Subject: [tycho-user] Tycho more strict when building feature than PDE-build?

I have defined a target platform with the eclipse SDK repos and some
babel language fragments. I have then created a feature containing
some of these babel fragments and made sure their host are also
available on the target platform. When I export this feature from
eclipse it works fine. But when I try to build it with tycho I get:

mework.system.packages=}
[ERROR] Cannot resolve project dependencies:
[ERROR]   Software being installed: babel.feature.feature.group 1.0.0.qualifier
[ERROR]   Missing requirement: babel.feature.feature.group
1.0.0.qualifier requires 'org.eclipse.ui 0.0.0' but it could not be
found

But I have verified that the org.eclipse.ui bundle in on the target so
why does tycho resist to build this feature?