Re: [tycho-user] adding plugins

hey christian.
thanks again for clarify my path :P

so, i'll keep adding my plug-ins via manifest file, and tycho will take care of the rest? nice...

another question...about the plug-ins, like, eclipselink. how do you manage these plug-ins? i used to drop them inside eclipse/plugins folder and add then via manifest, but i think this is not right, because i work with a team, and make them copy my plugins and drop in they plugin folder is not cool. should i make a folder inside project and add this folder to build path?
VERY THANKS again :)

Back to the top