Re: [tycho-user] how to remove the multiple warning about no explicit target runtime config in maven tycho build...

Hello Justin,

it is probably because you did not specify the file encoding.

"The simple solution is to add the property project.build.sourceEncoding and set it to the file encoding you want."

Regards,
Davy