[tycho-user] Configuration to disable mirrors request

Hello,

when running a tycho build, tycho tries to connect to eclipse.org to retrieve a list of available mirrors.
As we're running an internal p2 repository, this is not necessary. It is rather slowing down the build, since the corporate proxy is blocking the requests.
This can be switched off by providing the system property eclipse.p2.mirrors=false at the command line.
Can I provide this property to tycho at a single place in the poms? Maybe the tycho-maven-plugin or target-platform-configuration configurations?
If not, can I point the mirror request to a dummy location?

Steffen

Back to the top