Re: [tycho-user] Problem with POM-first dependencies

Hi Igor

Again, thanks for the info. I think I'll keep my pom-first branch and
won't merge to master until those patches get accepted.

I've added votes/comments to all the requests to encourage those
various projects to accept them, let's hope they do!

Regards...

--
Ricardo Gladwell <ricardo.gladwell@xxxxxxxxx>
http://www.google.com/profiles/ricardo.gladwell