Re: [tycho-user] Creating Runnable-Jars like Eclipse Export does

Hi,

the bundle is not intended to be used as OSGi bundle. It contains a main class which i want to be able to execute by invoking java -jar xyz.jar. The only reason the project itself is an eclipse plugin is that it makes dependency management very easy, because it depends on other projects which in fact are deployed as OSGi bundles. The OSGi environment resolves all transitive dependencies which is very useful - and that does also work with the export wizard of eclipse as it automatically copies all needed dependencies into the resuling jar. I don't want anything different, having the ability to do the same with maven would be great ;-)

Regards,
Johannes