Re: [tycho-user] Force build to fail if p2 site not found?

Not possible at the moment. Please open enhancement request in Tycho
bugzilla.

--
Regards,
Igor

On 11-05-27 02:36 AM, motes motes wrote:
I have specified a few p2 sites that I have created on my own which I
include in my target definition. One of these p2 sites no longer
exists but tycho still builds my project. In the log I get:

[WARNING] Failed to access p2 repository http://....myrepo, will try
to use local cache. Reason:
org.eclipse.equinox.p2.core.ProvisionException: No repository found at
http://....myrepo

Is it possible to change this warning to an error since I would like
to make sure the build only completes if the updated p2 site is found
and used - it should not use cached sites/bundles/plugins (I use the
0.0.0 version for some of the features).