[tycho-user] Is there a way to create Target Platform file from mave/tycho Dependencies ?

Hi,

I'm studying the IT04 demo project now.

I could create my own Eclipse-Repository, but because an issue that is being addressed on TYCHO-570 I can't use it to extend the target platform of my eclipse workspace with bundle dependencies that exist on maven repo.

I could see that exist a target-definition project on IT04 too, but it seems that the helios.target there was created by hand using eclipse wizard, am I right?

My doubt is, can I create target file using tycho and using mvn repository artifacts?

cheers

Cristiano

Back to the top