Re: [tycho-user] how to populate test workspace

Hi Iulian,

Just do it in test setup methods.
Create the function and call it from different test cases.

For example you can look at how it's done in jdt.tests:
http://dev.eclipse.org/viewcvs/viewvc.cgi/org.eclipse.jdt.core.tests.model/src/org/eclipse/jdt/core/tests/model/AbstractJavaModelTests.java?view=markup
see setUpJavaProject() method

Regards,
Alex