Date: Tue, 3 May 2011 10:49:46 +0200
From: dimo.public@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
To: tycho-user@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [tycho-user] tycho 0.11.0 always downloading content.xml and artifacts.xml from local p2 helios mirror

Hi Vincent,

Thank you for the fast response!

We are currently targeting only one platform so it should be possible. I did not really know however how to build it and also it would require us to keep it under version control which I would not like to do.

Is that the normal practice with eclipse RCP and tycho - to keep the target platform(s) in version control? If not, how do you distribute the target platform to all developers?

Best regards,
Dimo