From: tycho-user-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:tycho-user-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Xavier RAYNAUD
Sent: Dienstag, 26. April 2011 13:43
To: Tycho user list
Subject: Re: [tycho-user] Deprecation of -DtargetPlatform

Hi,

I've a few questions about that.
I'm using tycho to build my eclipse plugins - and up to now, I was using the "-DtargetPlatform" option.
It was very convenient, because my target platform is "STWorkbench", a commercial derivation of eclipse made by STMicroelectronics.

Of course, my eclipse plugins depends on some "commercial" plugins available in this platform.

If I want to continue to work with maven and tycho, what should I do now?

Many thanks,

Xavier Raynaud