Re: [tycho-user] Cannot resolve indirectly referenced type

This is supposed to be fixed in currently staged 0.11.0, see [1]

To try 0.11.0 you need to add the snippet to your (parent) pom.xml and obviously use <version>0.11.0</version> for tycho plugins

  <pluginRepositories>
    <pluginRepository>
      <id>sonatype-staging</id>
https://repository.sonatype.org/content/repositories/sonatype_org-043/ </url>
    </pluginRepository>
  </pluginRepositories>

We plan to officially release 0.11.0 tomorrow, so it would be nice if you could confirm/refute the fix today or tomorrow.

[1] https://issues.sonatype.org/browse/TYCHO-400

--
Regards,
Igor