Re: [tycho-user] [Tycho Users] moving discussions and bugtracking to eclipse infrastructure

Yes, unfortunately you have to resumbit "your" issues to eclipse
bugzilla. There is not easy way for us to do mass migration of the
issues. And we don't have a way to map jira users to bugzilla users
either. Sorry for the inconvenience.

PS: please use tycho-user@xxxxxxxxxxx for Tycho questions and discussions.

--
Regards,