[tycho-user] Eclipse products for the different platforms

Hi,
Before using tycho we have several different product files for different platforms. Each file contain platform-dependent plugins/fragments like swt, filesystem, etc. But with tycho we should use only one product configuration file, and I can't specify dependencies per platform.

Is there any examples using tycho to package RCP products for several platforms ?

Back to the top