Re: [tycho-dev] Enforce 2FA for comiters on github?

Am 01.02.2023 um 19:37 schrieb Christoph Läubrich:
If no one has a strong reason to not do that (please raise concerns no
later than 12. Feb 2023), I'll open tickets in the HelpDesk to enable
this.

Go ahead. :)

Github is one of the not so many pages where 2FA is really convenient,
because they support a huge range of different methods. Since I put a
Yubikey Nano into all my computers, this also works for my personal use
case of _not_ carrying a mobile phone with me all the time.

Ciao, Michael

Back to the top