Re: [tycho-dev] Tycho 2.7.3 is released

OK - thanks for the explanation - I am surprised at the warning, and I guess just never noticed it for previous releases. As the tag is in the tycho repo, it looks like an incorrect warning, unlike this one: https://github.com/eclipse/tycho/commit/336b20ddeb739af264f4a83aeb15dfdf0b7f4a12 which is a commit in my fork, but the URL is eclipse/tycho.

Well done on the release!

Jonah

~~~
Jonah Graham