Re: [tycho-dev] Tycho 2.x.1 release?

First we need someone to drive the release.

I can prepare and perform the release.

2.6.1 is not that good as it should be trivial for
people to switch to 2.7.

that's true, I just noticed that if people don't want to upgrade for certain reasons it is not trivial to use 2.6 + 2.7 in parallel so maybe for people trying out 2.7 to have a 2.6 that do not fails afterwards.

and be asked for 1.x fixes

If someone likes to provide the necessary code and drive the release why not? One should just not assume that tycho do it for them...