Re: [tycho-dev] Release 2.4.0?

Okay, so maybe we could plan to release on end-of-week if these are resolved? Do we have a ticket for the required actions? Maybe a template ticket would be good that includes all steps and we can use this whenever a new release is out?

Then there haven't been any activity for 5 days in the mentioned PR, is there an help needed to push this forward?