Re: [tycho-dev] [pomless] maven-deploy-plugin configuration
  • From: "Fauth Dirk (XC-ECO/ESM1)" <Dirk.Fauth@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Jun 2021 08:31:14 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US
  • Arc-authentication-results: i=1; mx.microsoft.com 1; spf=pass smtp.mailfrom=de.bosch.com; dmarc=pass action=none header.from=de.bosch.com; dkim=pass header.d=de.bosch.com; arc=none
  • Arc-message-signature: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=microsoft.com; s=arcselector9901; h=From:Date:Subject:Message-ID:Content-Type:MIME-Version:X-MS-Exchange-SenderADCheck; bh=5Y+WahtfYo0UGjFmFvI78sG7bZ20q+g+M2hFUVozw0s=; b=VH1A8LmalJzVLgi7Se8jJBpsLwIDjov1chYLZLKCW9/o/E+wwjG4He78H6tFjYz/TR1MjuTuVRMU4jzGjnv5sOUSx0FPRZuX+KEDX8TP4O1PJfaErdpCkAku3ufrrt6eNjRT5eVjoOiawPogevWwKQzWog9fT5zUUYVJy6naJK/HdBDsVeh5/m+PMMVtocTAV20XWlm/kVyKKXfwWQe6G9wmO8LQxbwGsYmDtPWvZ8Pu/PznyQzHt1e95ANnRhDsMBrWJDtxZ9J7KBKNPoa3a6OMDIndqp5oMavwyiYjSIH3WLp+sVXQdmFWKNL/JQJgXp9CUWJ+uBuPHPzjCppH9g==
  • Arc-seal: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; s=arcselector9901; d=microsoft.com; cv=none; b=AxpArMnW0CSt+byjuOCeLl/Fu5nMRHJKhZEZTHPwg8Z0Su+/F3BLqxnv/4wB0VbEOpbfHnI7g4XyNlgpBXabf62yPGp+Vc7fLSWmrR3ope0NQv636JlODbRgK92jdgP0snNDCcOSC9ry5nNLiX4NnOEyD6gjqpVYxZnCxf2LI9LuSLlIc/+d+Cq5AzbdJjxfdLsyvYQSq2h2xZzVugnZ2HwddN7SOoX8oDFb4nSPiU1lH3UuYwOJ/zwhz9IkjbQNhd7UTxK7t0m8MESFskgWePqwJ5GeZxrP1RHXakgIB8XfHiHLpZX7r7eZwK4jqe0xFtGRV2B1LqM8f75oXy9XjQ==

Thanks for the hints. Unfortunately I am currently not able to dig that deep into the Tycho internals at the moment.

For now I will switch back to create pom.xml files for the plugins I want to deploy. Maybe I find some time to have a look at this in more detail in the future.

I just thought that it would be nice to have a feature like the build.properties stuff for pomless builds that actually already exists since 2.0 (and I wasn’t aware of).

Thanks again for all the insights and the discussion!

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Best regards

Dirk Fauth

Cross-Domain Computing Solutions, Cross Automotive Platforms - System, Software and Tools Engineering Engineering Software Methods and Tools1 (XC-ECO/ESM1)
Robert Bosch GmbH | Postfach 30 02 40 | 70442 Stuttgart | GERMANY |
www.bosch.com
Tel.
+49 711 811-57819 | Telefax +49 711 811 | Dirk.Fauth@xxxxxxxxxxxx

Sitz: Stuttgart, Registergericht: Amtsgericht Stuttgart, HRB 14000;
Aufsichtsratsvorsitzender: Franz Fehrenbach; Geschäftsführung: Dr. Volkmar Denner,
Prof. Dr. Stefan Asenkerschbaumer, Filiz Albrecht, Dr. Michael Bolle, Dr. Christian Fischer,
Dr. Stefan Hartung, Dr. Markus Heyn, Harald Kröger, Rolf Najork, Uwe Raschke