Re: [tycho-dev] Move release notes to GitHub repo?

> The current step I'm suggesting is that we add a RELEASE_NOTES.md

It's already there [1] (I think you even has suggested it some times ago and I just added one ...)

[1] https://github.com/eclipse/tycho/blob/master/RELEASE_NOTES.md

Am 04.06.21 um 09:59 schrieb Mickael Istria:
Hi all,
I'm personally a big fan of storing documentation in the Git repo, with the code. This usually offer more traceability and visibility of contributors to documentation, who may be a different set of people as code contributors but who are definitely project contributors so they deserve to be made visible in project development history. Having doc in the repo also alows to update code and documentation as part of the same commit, for better consistency.
I'd like to move Tycho towards that, with baby steps.
The current step I'm suggesting is that we add a RELEASE_NOTES.md document in the Git repo and starting from current 2.4 stream, we use it instead of the wiki.
What do you think?

Cheers
--
Mickael Istria