[tycho-dev] Transitioning to GitHub

Hi folks,

The Tycho repository is ready at https://github.com/eclipse/tycho .
Here is a suggested plan so we start using it:
0. For the moment, we keep using the Gerrit repo; and do not touch directly the GitHub "master" branch
1. We make CI use this repo for master and PRs (requires a Jenkinsfile and so on)
2. Than we send this note on open Gerrit reviews
```
General announcement: Tycho is moving to GitHub and has started using Pull Requests. Please consider moving this contribution to GitHub pull request ASAP and then marking this issue as abandoned with a link to the Pull Request. If this issue is close to completion (ie a matter of a few days from now) and you prefer not moving it to GitHub, we can keep it active for a few days to complete it and then committers should push the change to GitHub repository. All remaining open Gerrit reviews will be closed as Abandoned in a near future.
```
3. We push gerrit/master to github/master
4. We announce to wider audience that repo has moved to GitHub and is accepting contributions as PRs
5. We make Gerrit repo readonly and marked as obsolete and we entirely stop caring about it.

Then we'll do more or less the same for issues.

Does that sound OK?
--
Mickael Istria