Re: [tycho-dev] 2.3 release this week?

Platform will publish 4.19 to maven central on Wednesday. Can you please 1 more day so that you can pickup 4.19 from maven central directly?

Thanks

Sravan

From: Mickael Istria <mistria@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: 15 March 2021 15:18
To: tycho-dev <tycho-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [EXTERNAL] [tycho-dev] 2.3 release this week?

Hi all,

I'd like to start the process to release Tycho 2.3 this week, as there is a lot of substance since 2.2 and Tycho 2.3.0-SNAPSHOT is successfully used by Platform.

Is anyone aware of some major necessary work (eg tackle a regression) that we should carry on before releasing?

If nothing major is identified, I'll try to stage Tycho 2.3 on Wednesday for a release on next Wednesday.

Cheers,

--

Mickael Istria