From: Johan Compagner <jcompagner@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: 12 February 2021 22:12
To: Tycho developers list <tycho-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: Lakshmi P Shanmugam <lshanmug@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [EXTERNAL] Re: [tycho-dev] Request for tycho 2.3.0-SNAPSHOT with latest platform I-build

Now I am curious, is there already a native arm64 port of SWT?

On Fri, 12 Feb 2021 at 17:34, Sravan K Lakkimsetti <sravankumarl@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi,

We are currently in the process of creating a build for Macos on arm64. During this process we hit a bug in P2 (Bug 570960 - Generate IU of launcher with machine architecture for Mac). This is a blocker for creating a build for Macos on arm64. Is it possible for you to create a new Tycho snapshot using latest p2 (any I-build after I20210205-1800 would be fine).

Thanks

Sravan