Re: [tycho-dev] Release soon?

No objections from my side :-)

Am 19.10.20 um 17:17 schrieb Mickael Istria:
Hi all,

We have a bunch of very interesting updates, fixes and additions in current Tycho master: https://wiki.eclipse.org/Tycho/Release_Notes/2.1#New_and_Noteworthy <https://wiki.eclipse.org/Tycho/Release_Notes/2.1#New_and_Noteworthy> .
I think it's worth releasing it ASAP.
Is there any objection or concern with that? If not, I'll start the release process at the end of this week, so release should be completed and 2.1 publicly available at the end of the next week or beginning of next one (eg around the 30th).

Cheers,
--
Mickael Istria
Eclipse IDE <https://www.eclipse.org/downloads/eclipse-packages/> developer, for Red Hat Developers <https://developers.redhat.com/>