Von: tycho-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx <tycho-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx> Im Auftrag von Mickael Istria
Gesendet: Sonntag, 16. August 2020 22:49
An: Tycho developers list <tycho-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Betreff: Re: [tycho-dev] Testing staged Tycho 2.0.0

Tycho 2.0.0 has been promoted, so the staging repo and the snapshots were discarded. You can now get Tycho 2.0.0 from Central.

About javax.annotations, I think this issue happens because you have somewhere set the execution environment explicitly to JavaSE-1.8; which is somehow a bad practice: the EE is better being unset so dependency resolution would use the currently running Java version and resolve to something that's more compatible. By setting EE to JavaSE-1.8 while running against Java 11, you explicitly ask Tycho to resolve against an incompatible Java version, that's probably not what you intend to do.

HTH

Back to the top