Re: [tycho-dev] Important refactoring about executionEnvironment and target-platform resolution

On Mon, Jul 6, 2020 at 11:19 AM Christoph Läubrich <laeubi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I have tested this with a larger project and the build succeeds, but I'm
only using java 11 as BREE so if I understand right I won't notice any
difference right?

Indeed with Java 11 as BREE or executionEnvironment, nothing should change.

I'm just a bit confused about the link[1] there about configure default
BREE with tycho extension, as the target platform file itself alows to
config a desired JRE via <targetJRE> element, does that mean that tycho
currently ignores this value?

Yes, this targetJRE setting in .target file has always been ignored by Tycho.

Back to the top