Re: [tycho-dev] Important refactoring about executionEnvironment and target-platform resolution

Hi Mickael,

Thanks, i read this wiki page.
did this change change impact the package exported by the system ? Because i create many system fragment bundle to access to sun package (for spring, reactore, ....). After this fix, did I continue to have this fragment in my target platform, or the package use in system will be exported automatically ?

Many thanks
Guillaume Dufour