Re: [tycho-dev] [tycho-user] Tycho 1.6.0 is released!

I have added a redirect from 1.6.0 page to 1.6 page.

 http://wiki.eclipse.org/Tycho/Release_Notes/1.6.0 --> https://wiki.eclipse.org/Tycho/Release_Notes/1.6

HTH,
Jonah

~~~
Jonah Graham
Kichwa Coders
www.kichwacoders.com

On Tue, 21 Jan 2020 at 18:48, Hendrik Eeckhaut <hendrik.eeckhaut@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

On Tue, Jan 21, 2020, 22:40 Mykola Nikishov <mn@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Mickael Istria <mistria@xxxxxxxxxx> writes:

> Tycho 1.6.0 has been released and is available from maven central.
>
> See the release notes [1] for details of enhancements and bug fixes in this
> release.

[...]

> [1] http://wiki.eclipse.org/Tycho/Release_Notes/1.6.0

    There is currently no text in this page. You can search for this
    page title in other pages, or search the related logs, but you do
    not have permission to create this page.

However, there is a non-empty https://wiki.eclipse.org/Tycho/Release_Notes/1.6

--
Mykola

Libre/Free Java Software Developer