Skip to main content

[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index] [List Home]
Re: [tycho-dev] Upcoming Tycho release?

Hi Christoph,

As it's not a critical bug, I don't think we should delay the release for it.
I plan to start the process and stage the artifacts in Monday afternoon European time. If patch is ready and merged in time, then it's all good; otherwise, it will be for a future release. If you still want to have it in, just be very careful to not introduce any form of regression with the patch and ping me on Gerrit when you think the patch is ready for a code review and a merge (currently tests are failing).

Back to the top