Re: [tycho-dev] api-check with tycho

Hi Mickael,

Thanks a lot for your answer! I'll try the trick with qualifiers. Do you think it will fix the "No baseline version" issue as well?

Actually I need both version and API checks, just started from the simpler one. And also the configuration in the platform aggregator is not decoupled enough to clearly understand the boundary between them :)

Thanks again,
AF