Re: [tycho-dev] Pomless build regressions in 1.5.0

> Should we only release Tycho Extras 1.5.1 as there is no change in Tycho Core?

Please release both - most poms I have seen use a single property to set version of both so I think it is least disruptive that way.

Jonah

~~~
Jonah Graham
Kichwa Coders
www.kichwacoders.com

Should we only release Tycho Extras 1.5.1 as there is no change in Tycho Core?