Re: [tycho-dev] Please test staged tycho 1.5.0

On Wed, Oct 16, 2019 at 9:29 AM Christoph Läubrich <laeubi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
how do I use the pomless-extension when it is located in the staging
repo? I tried with settings.xml but that seemto have no effect and I
can't find much documentation if this is even supported.

I don't think this should be any different from using the latest release or snapshot version.
Didn't just adding the pluginRepository as described in initial message work? Do you see Maven at least attempting to contact the staging repo to get the extension?

Back to the top