Re: [tycho-dev] pom-less issue with Tycho & Maven 3.6.2 ?

On Mon, Sep 30, 2019 at 8:39 PM Christoph Läubrich <laeubi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
 From what I can see (and what I can read from the bug comments) this is
an issue of maven breaking backward-compat, what breaks the
polyglot-build module so I don't see anything tycho can do here.

Ok, so it's fully on polyglot-build hands' then.

BTW: Why does it blocks maven?

They want to get rid of all major issues before starting the 3.7 stream, and this one is the last major issue user face in 3.6.x.