[tycho-dev] Staging Tycho 1.3

Hi all,

Since Jan made us aware that he's not so available these days to take care of the Tycho 1.3 release, I'll try to perform it in his place, for the 1st time. So please expect some glitches and mention them as soon as you discover them; thanks in advance for your cooperation and you patience ;)

First step is that you all have a look at https://wiki.eclipse.org/Tycho/Release_Notes/1.3 and start fixing it and adding some content if necessary. This should usually be done continuously as we deliver features in snapshots, so hopefully there is nothing to change, but it's still sane to review it right now.

Before I get started with tagging/staging (let's say by the end of this day), does anyone have an objection to the release of current snapshots? Any remaining blocker or major backward-compatibility issue?

Thanks in advance
--
Mickael Istria