[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [tycho-dev] Jenkins is not triggered
- From: "Sievers, Jan" <jan.sievers@xxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 2 May 2018 10:20:05 +0000
- Accept-language: en-US
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Thread-index: AQHT4f8jIIhs7tS9N069U51/rwKTQw==
- Thread-topic: [tycho-dev] Jenkins is not triggered
- User-agent: Microsoft-MacOutlook/10.c.0.180410
it seems like gerrit job
again was no longer triggered by new gerrit patchsets (last build was Apr 25, 2018 12:24 PM )
I restarted the CI server again using the "CI control" tab on https://accounts.eclipse.org/
seems gerrit trigger works again now.
If this keeps happening I think we should open a bug.
ïOn 24.04.18, 08:59, "tycho-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx on behalf of SCHREIBER.Martin" <tycho-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx on behalf of Martin.SCHREIBER@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
FYI, I was even not able to connect to
https://ci.eclipse.org/tycho/ <https://ci.eclipse.org/tycho/> so I triggered a Jenkins restart (from the portal). No Jenkins is accessible and gets triggered on changes.
Gesendet: Montag, 23. April 2018 09:45
An: Tycho developers list (tycho-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx) <tycho-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Betreff: Jenkins is not triggered
Jenkins does not get triggered for that change:
https://git.eclipse.org/r/#/c/121541/ . Does anyone has an idea why?