Re: [tycho-dev] [Dev] what is the p2.touchpoint.natives version used in tycho version 0.25.0

Checkout out tag 0.25.0  and look at the .target file:

https://github.com/eclipse/tycho/blob/tycho-0.25.0/tycho-bundles/tycho-bundles-target/tycho-bundles-target.target

we were using p2 from  Neon M6 http://download.eclipse.org/releases/neon/201603301000

I can’t seem to find a corresponding Neon M6 tag or branch in the p2 git repo.
If you want the exact sources my best guess is to checkout the last commit before that date on the master branch
http://git.eclipse.org/c/equinox/rt.equinox.p2.git/commit/?id=b11afb1607d18f4089b084654900985c0113c30d

If you are particularly interested in CopyAction [1], that file hasn’t changed since Sep 2015 so you could just as well use
Neon final sources (or source bundles)
http://git.eclipse.org/c/equinox/rt.equinox.p2.git/tag/?h=R4_6

Jan