Re: [tycho-dev] [tycho-user] Release date for Tycho 0.26?

it's been almost 4 months since 0.25.0 [1] so I propose to schedule staging 0.26.0 this Friday, release one week later.

the list of bugs fixed/features added is not long [2]
but together with the support added for TestNG I guess there is enough interest for a release.

@committers objections?

Regards,
Jan

[1] https://wiki.eclipse.org/Tycho/Release_Notes