[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [tycho-dev] Tycho 0.24.0
- From: "Sievers, Jan" <jan.sievers@xxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 20 Oct 2015 13:48:00 +0000
- Accept-language: en-US
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Thread-index: AQHRCwmaewtE1g5s0EaSfS1Io6YH1J50QsoAgAAjAAA=
- Thread-topic: [tycho-dev] Tycho 0.24.0
- User-agent: Microsoft-MacOutlook/0.0.0.151008
we can do that as a general best practice.
Right now I'm not aware of any issues with Mars SR0 though (and someone has to do the work of actually updating stuff).
On 20/10/15 15:42, "tycho-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx on behalf of Igor Fedorenko" <tycho-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx on behalf of igor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>Do you plan to update jdt, equinox and p2 to match recently released
>On Tue, Oct 20, 2015, at 03:33 AM, Sievers, Jan wrote:
>> Tycho committers,
>> I'd like to do a release in time for EclipseCon Europe.
>> My proposal is to stage Tycho 0.24.0 on Oct 23rd and promote on Oct 30th
>> with whatever is in master at that point.
>> tycho-dev mailing list
>> To change your delivery options, retrieve your password, or unsubscribe
>> from this list, visit
>tycho-dev mailing list
>To change your delivery options, retrieve your password, or unsubscribe from this list, visit