From:        "Sievers, Jan" <jan.sievers@xxxxxxx>
To:        "Tycho user list (tycho-user@xxxxxxxxxxx)" <tycho-user@xxxxxxxxxxx>,
Cc:        "Tycho developers list \(tycho-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx\)" <tycho-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date:        07/10/2015 09:47 AM
Subject:        [tycho-dev] please test staged tycho 0.23.1
Sent by:        tycho-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

Tycho patch release 0.23.1 has been staged. For details of bugfixes in this release, see release notes [1].
Please help by testing the staged milestone build. To use it, change your tycho version to 0.23.1 and add snippet [2] to your pom.

We plan to promote this release in one week.

Regards,
Tycho team

[1]
https://wiki.eclipse.org/Tycho/Release_Notes/0.23#Milestone_0.23.1