[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [tycho-dev] CQ PMC Approval
- From: "Sievers, Jan" <jan.sievers@xxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 24 Jun 2015 08:00:06 +0000
- Accept-language: en-US
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Thread-index: AdCuUGLY1DNLqwXzTpe2Hcn3iVGVPwAAxJhg
- Thread-topic: CQ PMC Approval
looks OK to me.
sometimes PMC members are simply busy.
you may want to ping them on https://dev.eclipse.org/mailman/listinfo/technology-pmc
if this takes longer than expected. For them it's just a matter of +1 I think.
From: tycho-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:tycho-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of SCHREIBER.Martin
Sent: Mittwoch, 24. Juni 2015 09:42
To: Tycho developers list (tycho-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx)
Subject: [tycho-dev] CQ PMC Approval
again a CQ question...
I issued 2 CQs for updating plexus archiver and plexus io and both are awaiting PMC Approval.
Do I have to do something or who is allowed to give +1 for those?