Re: [tycho-dev] Duplicate bundle versions with different checksums

Ok, thanks that helped a lot.

I think the "baseline" feature is what I am currently missing.

So indeed "tycho-sourceref-git" and "tycho-buildtimestamp-jgit" don't
work together and create different outputs over different builds.

But the "baseline" feature would then eliminate this afterwards?

It that a correct summary of the issue?

Thanks!

Jens

On 05/12/2015 01:05 PM, Igor Fedorenko wrote:
> I think there are couple of problems there.
>
> First, tycho-sourceref-jgit uses current branch HEAD commit, which can
> change without changes to the project. I think proper behaviour should
> be to use most recent commit that changed the project (this is how
> tycho-buildtimestamp-jgit works).
>
> Second, you need to enable baseline-build comparison to guarantee same
> bundle-id/version has the identical content. You can read more about
> configuration and what this does internally in [1]
>
> [1] https://wiki.eclipse.org/Tycho/Reproducible_Version_Qualifiers

Back to the top